一盏凉茶,一手妙字,一曲闲琴,打造一品人生

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Man in the Mirror


     "Are you awake?" A clear voice came in front of me. I stood still with my eyes closed and continued brushing my teeth. It was early in the morning.
     "Who care about it?!" I automatically responded to that question without thinking.
     "Cool, but are you awake?" The annoying voice came again.
     "You are so..." I opened up my eyes and saw hundreds of mirrors one within one. At the extreme end was another me.
     I blinked my eyes for several times, and the image appeared in front of me was exactly the same.
     "I guess I'm not awake yet." I had to say this.
     "I'll help you wake up! No worries!" She turned around, "Just follow me!"
     I was turning to the opposite way against hers, but a strong wind pulled me within the mirrors which made me feel even worse. I bet I was awake at that moment!
     After thirty minutes, or maybe even longer, I finally got to the end of it.
     "Welcome to the world of clone!" Thousands of my bodies gathered around me with the same voice which brought me serious headache.
     What is it? Is it a dream? I'd better wake up!!
     "You are the mother of all our sisters and brothers!" One started, "Greeting to your mother!"
     "Good morning, mother!" Again, the same voice with the same mouth.
     "Shut up!" I couldn't bear anymore. I ended up with punching their faces; however, the more I punched, the more disappeared.
     "What is it?! Somebody come here and tell me!" The fact that I was facing was driven me nuts.
     "Thank you for your participation, my roommate!" Audria walked to my side, "I finally finished my new invention!!"
     Are you kidding me? You just ruined my morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment