一盏凉茶,一手妙字,一曲闲琴,打造一品人生

Sunday, February 19, 2012

House in SC

     
     "Judy, I went to my old friend's house in Charleston, SC last Saturday!" I followed Judy and tried to get attention form her.
     "What? Really?" Judy looked at me with surprise, "that sounds like fun!"
     "Yes, Sure. It was super wired!" I started to refresh my memory of that night, "you know, the house was about two hundred years old! It's even older than my great-grandfather!"
     She caught my hands and started to be excited with her eyes opened up. We found a seat and sat down.
     "I promise you are going to be so amazed by what i am going to tell you!" I clear my throat and speak up." The city was getting dark when we got there. The plants on the roads were getting more and more crowded until we found the house with leaves wrapping around it tightly. My friend and I went into the small door by the side of the house."
     Judy whispered to me, "that does not sounds fun."
     "Wait till I tell you the whole story." I paused and then restarted. " The house looks normal in the inside, well, not with modern decorations though. It actually looked like a old and unused church with colorful windows around  the sides and a huge bell in the middle of the living room. Or I cannot even tell if it is a living room cause the first story was not divided into sections."
     "Tell me about the bell. You know I love bells."
     "Sure. Actually, this is the most weird part of the house. It was strange because the words on the bell were all written in ancient Chinese. What was even worse was people with Qing Dynasty clothes on their bodies gathering around the room."
     "That sounds like a scary movie." Judy held her shoulders.
     "Though it was scary, nothing serious happened. The flashes of people each held a candle and sang 'The Dawn' to us. Then the candles disappeared, and the flashes started to pray for us. At the end of their prayers, all the flashes faded away."
     "So did you guys run away after the flashes disappeared?"
     "There was a dramatic change in the house. Everything turned to be bright with neon colors. Just like Alice in Wonderland!"
     "What? What a bizzare world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment