一盏凉茶,一手妙字,一曲闲琴,打造一品人生

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hamlet Act 2 Scene 2 Script



Group: Chris, Diana, Paola, Rony, Wade
[Enter Hamlet, reading a book]
Queen: Oh, look Hamlet is reading.
Polonius (to Queen): Stay back. I’ll talk to him.
Polonius (to Hamlet): How are you, Hamlet?
Hamlet: Good.
Polonius: You know me, right?
Hamlet: Oh, yeah. You are that fisherman, aren’t you?
Polonius: No, not me!
Hamlet: Well, not many people are honest.
Polonius: That’s true!
Hamlet: The sun creates maggots from a dead dog. Well, do you have a daughter?
Polonius: Yes, I have.
Hamlet: [Emphasize] Don’t let her walk in the sun or else she will get pregnant!
Polonius: [Walk close to Hamlet.]What are you reading?
Hamlet: Words, words, words!
Polonius: What is it about?
Hamlet: It’s about old men with their ugly faces and their low wit.
Polonius (Aside): There is method behind his madness!
Polonius (to Hamlet): Will you come down?
Hamlet: Into my grave?
Polonius: Indeed, I’m leaving now.
Hamlet: Bye!
Hamlet (Aside): What a tedious old fool!
[Enter Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.]
Rosencrantz (to Hamlet): Hi!
Guildenstern (to Hamlet): Hi!
Hamlet: My old friends, how are you?
Rosencrantz: We’re doing okay.
Hamlet: Why are you guys here?
Rosencrantz: Just want to visit you.
Hamlet: Are you sure you guys weren’t called for?
Guildenstern: Yes, we were sent for.
Hamlet: I’ll tell you why you were sent. They believe I am crazy.
Rosencrantz: Well, I don’t think you are crazy. I hope the actors will entertain you.
Hamlet: Alright cool. The actors are here.
RosencrantzYes, they are from the city.
Hamlet: Are they famous?
Rosencrantz: Yes, they are very famous.
Guildenstern: Oh, look! They are actors!
Hamlet: Welcome to Elsinore, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment