一盏凉茶,一手妙字,一曲闲琴,打造一品人生

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Island Story

     Muscles were cramping, throat was hurting, and sky is shuffling. Am I in a dream? With my eyes barely opened, I realized that I was deadly lying on an island and I could not recall anything happened to me.
     I got up and washed my body with salt water. I saw myself in the water and surprisingly, I found there was a black box behind me near the foot of the hill! I crawled to it and a black suit case appeared on the sand. What a pleasure! Immediately, I felt hope had come.
     However, tragedy came in. As soon as I opened the suitcase, I found out that there was nothing inside. With heart beaten down, I sat down and decided to wait until some strangers come and help me get out of here.
     I waited and waited, but nobody came. The island seemed to be a creature out of the universe and nobody knew it.
     In the middle of the night, I heard something, like a bird's singing. I listened carefully and tried to find the source of it. I followed the echo. The sound was coming under the black suitcase. Because of curiosity, I dug the sand under the suitcase without fear.
     I couldn't believe what I found! At the bottom of the hole, I discovered fresh water! In the middle of the water, there was a book glowing with dim lights. The sounds were actually coming out of it. I took the book out, and something even more fun happened.
     A little person came out of the book with a pair of flying wings. He smiled at me and said "Hello". He pointed to a direction and asked me to follow him. He lead me to a purple tree and I found an ipad. The album in the ipad showed me my pass and my history.
     With the fairy , I lived happily and observed the wonders of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment